Wednesday, April 28, 2010

4/28/10 - T minus 37

On 4/26, I had a great night where I got a few good hours in before I was too tired to continue. For some reason, I also couldn't sleep that night, so last night I only got a little bit of time in before I had to give up due to my brain shutting down.

On weekdays my two opportunities to study are 1. lunch and 2. After the kids get to bed. I can usually get a solid 30 minutes in during lunch. Sometimes I find it productive as a quick hit on a topic, but other times I find it doesn't help that much, because I am not able to fully dig into a topic and it only saves me a few minutes that night when I need to start over. At night, between the three kids I can usually get a good start by 8-8:30. My brain usually shuts off anywhere from 9:30 - 10:30, so if all goes well I hope to get two solid hours in each night.

I am near finishing continuous distributions and haven't yet moved to joint distributions. I feel ok with the material, but I know this is just a first pass and I really have to solidify my knowledge in a couple of weeks when I start practice exams.

My confidence level is currently at 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment