Friday, April 23, 2010

4/23/10 - T minus 42

Tough night last night. I keep trying to work through these concepts of continuous distributions, and while I understand them when reading through them, I'm not able to answer the problem questions accurately. I'm not even getting on the right track with the questions - I'm always a little off in the execution somewhere. There is a chance I am making too much of this current difficulty, but I am beginning to get a little frustrated.

I am thinking it might be a good idea to use this blog to write out concepts I am having difficultly with. While I am writing them out in a notebook, it can't hurt to put them in another format, especially one other people may be able to use for a reference as well.

My confidence level is at 0 today.

No comments:

Post a Comment