Sunday, April 25, 2010

4/25/10 - T minus 40

Ok, I am feeling a little bit better about the material now. I spent a lot of time in my notebook writing out the issues I was having trouble with. That helped me at least sort through them in my mind to the point where I can think through them without getting confused. I find myself practicing at various times throughout the day just going through the material in my head to run through it again.

Now, I need to continue to work through the specific named distributions on the syllabus, and get to joint distributions. This week would have been the scheduled week for continuous distributions, so at least I am not behind schedule.

There is still a LOT of material for me to master. While I am feeling better, I can't say I'm all that confident right now. Confidence level today is at 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment