Tuesday, May 25, 2010

5/24 - T minus 11 - I want to believe

I am starting to think I can get there. I am piecing the concepts together little by little, and feel like in 10 more days I can at least have a reasonable shot to pass.

In working on the SOA questions, I am over 50% in regards to the ratio of questions I am comfortable with. There are still more I can currently answer, but I'm only counting questions I think I can do relatively quickly and with little potential for major error. I am over 40% on the TIA sample exams 1-3, which seem to be a little tougher.

For the first time tonight, I am really starting to feel confident. A very cautious confidence, but a confidence that I think I can get there. The next 10 days will be crucial, that goes without saying (yet I said it anyway), but I feel like I can see the home stretch as far as knowledge I need to master. I just hope 10 days is enough time. I'd love another week, but I don't have that option.

One thing I did today that should help is categorize all the remaining SOA and TIA questions I am having trouble with, so I know exactly what material to review. I am grouping them by topic, so those topics with the most outstanding questions are those I need to prioritize.

No comments:

Post a Comment