Sunday, May 23, 2010

5/23/10 - T minus 12

I put a TON of hours in over the past 3 days. I am getting there little by little. I have been reviewing the SOA 149 exam questions and noting which questions I answered successfully and feel like I will again with a similar question. I have gotten the percentage of those questions up from around 30 to almost 43% over the past few days. There are still some that I have no idea where to go with, and those are areas I will have to get up to speed on.

I have 12 days to go, and the pass mark for Exam P over the past few sittings has been around 63%. I'm going to assume that the exam is harder than the SOA, plus there will be questions I am not familiar with, so I'd really like to get my comfort with the SOA questions over 80%. Ideally, I'd like to get to 90+, but I only have a limited number of days to work with.

I will be putting at much focus as I can on this over the next 12 days. Each day's progress should be interesting! Right now, I'd rate my confidence as a 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment