Monday, May 10, 2010

5/10 - T minus 25

I finished the new material last week, and started a quick overview of what I learned so far.

I took most of Saturday and Sunday off, only spending a little bit of time on the material. It was good to take a break and remember what "normal" is for my free time, and hopefully that can recharge me for the next few weeks while I try to peak at the right time.

I did a practice exam today - well, since I did it during lunch I didn't spend the 3 hours, but I really didn't need to. There were only 7 questions I got right, and maybe 10 questions I knew how to start. That is what I expected, I still have a lot of formulas to memorize. I thought this would be good to get a feel for exactly where I am, and I will review the rest of the questions I didn't know how to do off the top of my head tonight.

My confidence right now is at a 2. I'm not feeling frustrated or beaten down at the moment, but am hopeful I can solidify the knowledge in the next 3 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment