Monday, August 23, 2010

Passed!

Took Exam FM/2 today and passed! Of the 35 questions, I was very confident in 30 of my answers, totally guessed on 4 answers, and there was 1 question that I kept getting two different answers depending on how I approached it. Both were possible answers, so I just chose one of them.

I found the exam itself not quite as difficult as practice exams I encountered. Having gone over the material and practice questions over and over, the 30 questions I felt comfortable with were well within what I had studied, and in fact many were almost TOO easy. I'm not saying the exam was easy, but there were a lot of questions where I got an answer very easily and reread the question slowly 4 or 5 more times to make sure I took in all of it. Good thing I did, as there were two or three times I changed an answer due to a detail in the question (interest v discount, beginning v end of period, etc).

I'm not sure which exam I am going to attack next at this point. I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment