Wednesday, August 11, 2010

8/11/10 T minus 11

Long time no post. It has been a rough month for studying. The two trips I took turned out to be really exhausting. I guess all travel is, but I'm not usually studying for an exam so perhaps I don't notice as much! My job has been very taxing during the last month as well. If I had thought about it, August is one of my busiest months and not the time to try to study on the side. That being said, I would have scheduled the exam anyway to see how it went.

So, in the past month I have tried to keep up the studying as much as I can, but I just don't find the new material I need to know sticking. I find myself exhausted still, and just can't focus in the evenings when I sit down to study. My motivation and drive is pretty low right now as well. Needless to say, my studying hasn't gone well. I'm not confident at all of being able to pass this exam in 11 days. With exam P, I had a clear path and was able to focus on it. With this exam, I know the stuff I still need to learn, but I just don't have a great structure for it.

My confidence in passing right now is at about a 1.5.

No comments:

Post a Comment