Friday, July 15, 2016

Quest Complete

Or maybe I should say quest mostly complete.

I passed SDM finally.  Now I just have to go to the FAC and get my FSA.

In thinking about it, the name of this blog isn't FSA quest, it's exam quest.  I declare the quest complete!

Thanks to everyone who has made kind and supportive comments over the years, I do appreciate it.  It is interesting to think that I wasn't even sure I could pass one exam 6 years ago, never mind pass all of them!

I still have that Fellowship exam advice post in draft form, I'll have to get that up soon, especially as exam season will be ramping up again.


6 comments:

  1. Congrats! just stumbled on this blog as i begin my FAP modules. appreciate the insight on best method to complete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS!! You have inspired me to study even harder. Again CONGRATS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi,
    any hope of posting your final thoughts on your journey along with advise for future exam takers?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I am a full time working mom of 18 month old twins and just passed exam C after 7 months of studying, mostly during the bus commute to and from work, and lunch hours. Just wanted to thank you for this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. May I know what grade you got in your last SDM Exam?

    ReplyDelete