Friday, July 2, 2010

T minus 51

I have been making progress on the FM material. I am almost finished with the first review of all the material, then I will begin working on problems hardcore.

I am finding that this material is much more conceptually familiar to me than the exam P material, I don't spend a ton of time just confused as I am trying to think about it as I did with Exam P material! I expected that, so I am glad to see my progress is meeting my expectations.

I also had anticipated finishing my first run through the material by next Saturday (7/10) so I am on pace for that as well.

So, everything is proceeding as I expected thus far. I am a little bit nervous that some of the problem solving techniques won't gel for me, but only a little. If I can pick up the Exam P problem solving techniques with hard work, I REALLY should be able to pick these up.

My confidence level is still very high - 8.5 right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment