Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Post CFE thoughts

Well, I feel better after taking CFE that I did last time.  I think I got around 58 of the available 100 points.  For my previous 2 FSA exams, I estimated that 54 or 55 percent of the available points was the pass mark, so hopefully I can squeak by on this one.

As for the exam, I felt the morning session was pretty fair, and the afternoon session was pretty rough.  Based on comments online that seems to be a pretty universal feeling.  For the morning session, I felt that if you studied the material you would have a decent grasp of most of the things they were asking for.  In also felt the morning questions were pretty creative approaches to the material and I enjoyed reading and thinking about them.  The afternoon session was not like that.  I thought it was more representative of what a very difficult version of the exam would look like.  I’m not saying it was unfair, but more on the highly challenging level.

So, we shall see how results go.  In the meantime, I’m going to work on my final module and the DMAC, and start to review the syllabus for the next exam once it is released.

If you are waiting on results as well, good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment